Friday, September 4, 2009

Friends make life blossom!

This set of cards was from Card Group in July. Katy Bartlett hosted the group at her house, THANK YOU KATY! Your Rice Krispy treats were Delish!!

I love the theme of friendship for card group, it seems so appropriate, because I think card group is all about friends. Hanging out with your friends, making new friends, making cards for your friends, eating treats with your friends. I have really loved getting to know all of you that come to card group - you are my friends.

And here are your cards:

"You make me smile" by Anna


"Friendship Flower" by Katy

"Friends make life Blossom" by Kristy
"You've got Flair" by Traci
"You" by Belinda
"A Precious Gift From God" by Jennifer


" Buttons" by Tera



"Friend" by Carrie

"For your newest little friend" by Kandi


"The Fabric of Friendship" by Kimber
Thank you ladies! These are wonderful!
Keep Carding!

No comments:

Post a Comment