Friday, September 4, 2009

Falling into Fall

Fall! Probably my favorite time of year, probably because my birthday is in the fall so I often look forward to getting presents. ahhhhhhhhhh, happy memories.

It was fun to see how many different cards we came up with that fit the fall theme, I really LOVE fall! I love the weather, I love harvesting food from the garden . . my name (Traci) means "princess of the harvest" Actually it just means "the harvester" but I was jealous of all those "Sara-types" out there (Sara means princess) so I made an executive decision and changed the meaning of my name. I feel much better about it now. (I think everyone should add a little "princess" in their name and see if you don't feel better about things.)

Enough rambling about me. . . . .lets get to the cards you've all been waiting for.

"Window Card with book mark" by Jennifer


**** Jennifer taught us how to use Pearl Ex to enhance our cards - Thank you Jennifer!********


"Fall Leaves - digital card" by Whitney





"Fall Flowers" by Amy


"Thank-you" by Tera



"For You" by Kandi (I cropped this one so you could see the embossing up close)



"Who" by Paige




"Thinking of you" by Traci


"Colors of Fall" by Traci



"Fall Thank-you" by Carrie

"Happy Halloween" by Kristy
This last card is a great preview for next month. Our theme will be "Halloween"

1 comment: