Thursday, November 19, 2009

Merry, Merry Christmas CARDS!

I love Christmastime! I love the spirit of the season and everything that evokes Christmas feelings be it cards, music etc. (Especially music, I LOVE the music of Christmas. . . its the BEST!)

We had a great card group tonight! Lots of creativity and cute ideas and DELICIOUS wassail! Thanks Kimber for hosting. It was so fun!
You know what else I think is fun? Coming up with names for your cards without your input. . . no one has complained so far. But if you want to have a spefic name for your card you can tell me. . .otherwise, I shall continue to name them for you. AND I am really hungry while I am typing this! If only had something to eat. . . . hmmmmmm. . . . edible cards. . . . that should be our theme next time. . . .that should be our theme. ;-)
OH, ONE MORE THING!!! If you want to get a REALLY good look at the cards, click on the picture and you will be able to see a larger image.
ENJOY!!! Now if only I had eggnog, life would be perfect!
"Merry Christmas" by Bethany

"Celebrate the Season" by Tera

"Let it Snow" by Whitney

"Peace on Earth" with DVD by Traci

"Silent Night with Embossed Candy Canes" by Kandi



"Reindeer" by Belinda

here's a close up. . . . look closely at their faces.. .. they all have so much personality. I love cards with a sense of humour.
"Growing Santa" usually Santa's belt is doing the growing. . . that is not the case with this Santa.

Just look how TALL he is! So fun! I hope I can figure out how to make this. I'll post a link ASAP!

"Let there be Peace on Earth" by Kimber
A mixed bouquet of Christmas Cards!


This is the project we learned to make tonight. . . its an origami wreath. You can watch a video to learn how to make you own by clicking HERE. Email me a picture after you've tried it and I'll post it on the card blog. Feel free to decorate your wreath. . . I'll post a picture of mine after I've decorated it.

Just some photos of my card while it was a work in progress. . . . completed cards with DVDs

I think the visual repetition of the cards is beautiful to look at. And I really enjoyed using the bright white with the red and green. It felt so Christmasy!

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment